Monday, January 31, 2011

What a beautiful weekend!

65 degrees in JANUARY!?!

I'll take it!

Saturday, Bobby and I headed up to Lotus of Life for an adjustment. I love this place. Liliana is the proprietor and is absolute dream to have as part of my support for my pregnancy. I started seeing her about halfway through . The random sciatica issues that I've had for years were coming on full force as my body started making room for Patrick. I was getting to the point where it was hard to stand up after laying down when I got home from work. But here I am in week 33 and I am feeling much better! 
Afterwards, Bobby wanted to go to "Chick-Away" so we stopped in there for some nuggets and fruit. It was so pretty out that I decided at the last minute that if C-Town Park wasn't crowded then we were stopping. I of course said nothing to Bobby and when we got out of the car, he got a HUGE smile on is face and ran to the playground. We stayed for about an hour and little man passed out on the way home, sweaty and covered in dirt. :)

Sunday was my unofficial spa day. After the usual Sunday Publix run (and a stop at BJs for Pullups and olive oil), I took a shower and left the boys in the backyard - fully engrossed in setting up Bobby's soccer goal.
I had a massage scheduled for later in the day so I made plans with Amanda to get our toes and eyebrows done beforehand. Then I headed back up to Lotus of Life for my massage. -I'm not kidding when I say I love this chiropractor. She has a massage therapist that works out of her office who needed a pregnant model for her website, so she referred me and in exchange, I got a free one hour massage. I never got one of these when I was pregnant with Bobby and - wow- it was awesome. It was just what I needed- especially since I had been feeling achy and uncomfortable all weekend. I swear I must of grown 2 inches in the belly overnight. I'm HUGE!!!
To top off a relaxing and rejuvenating few hours, I came home to a snuggly son and a large bowl of popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts