Friday, January 28, 2011

Getting closer...

It's been a while since I posted to say the least. A lot has changed here at Casa de Stenz.
Baby #2 should be here soon and I am getting increasingly more and more exhausted! Everyone tells you that it's harder with 2, but I never thought that it would start before the baby actually got here!

I'm in serious nesting mode right now and am (obviously) having trouble focusing at work.
Last weekend I reorganized kitchen drawers and cabinets and then went to town on my office- filed the mountains of old bills and important paperwork that I had let stack up the past several months. I also rearranged the bookcase a bit and updated the digital photo frame.

This weekend - it's time to hit up BRU for there annual trade in event. I can finally get rid of the co-sleeper that Bobby destroyed by jumping up and down on it and get a new one for baby boy.
That also means I need to get a new changing table for downstairs. Jacob doesn't think we need one since the PNP will be back in use, but Bobby is showing absolutely no signs of wanting to potty train no matter how many M&M's we bribe him with! I could change him on the floor, but with all hardwoods and the possibility of having another baby in the future...I think it's okay to say that we would get good use out of a $60 changing table. Besides- I am obviously never getting a dining room so I may as well allow the kid/baby stuff to completely take over that space.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts