Monday, June 6, 2011

My return...

Serial posting! 

Okay so with my last post I realized that I hadn't posted anything since April! Whew- what a whirlwind of a maternity leave it has been. I go back to work in 2 weeks!

We are doing well here though. Patrick is completely breast fed and will only get a bottle (or two) if I want to have more than one drink. And that bottle would be breast milk if I wasn't stocking my freezer to send to my step-mom's once I go back to work.

I really need to figure out how to get more per pumping session since right now I'm only getting about 2 ounces total. I ordered some supplements and it looks like I'm going to have to suck it up and smell like fake maple syrup (yuck!).

Bobby is handling being a big brother really well. We have our bad days but for the most part he is sweet to "his baby" and loves to kiss and tickle him. He has, however, figured out that he can do pretty much whatever he wants while I am nursing Patrick.

Which is what I am doing right now, so please excuse any typos. I'm using the blogger app on my phone so there is no spellcheck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts