Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So here I am entering the "blogosphere".

Hello. Welcome to my blog. I guess I should start out by telling a little about myself and why I am here.
My name is Dana. I'm 29 and live in Atlanta. I have lived here my entire life, was born and raised in the same house in Marietta primarily by my dad. My parents were divorced when I was around 5 years old and I honestly do not remember them ever being married. I am the baby of my family, with an older sister and an older brother.
I am married to Jacob. He is the love of my life, my best friend, my soul mate if you will.
We recently celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary and will be celebrating 5 years together in a few short weeks.
We have a beautiful, darling baby boy, Bobby who is almost 8 months and is the light of my life. I never thought I could love someone else so completely as I do him. I work full time and desperately wish to become a stay at home mom so that I can watch my little boy grow up. However, for the time being, he is being lovingly cared for by my mom and my stepmom throughout the work week. Jacob and I are are so very thankful that we have them to help us raise Bobby. We have a happy, busy life. A beautiful home, good jobs and two very sweet but annoying kitty cats.

So the reason that I am here is because I've been thinking for the past two weeks or so that I would like to get out all the things that run through my head. So much in my life changes so quickly that I feel as if I need to get it down, these moments, little things , good and bad, funny or tragic so that I can look back and remember this wonderful time in my life. So here I am and I apologize in advance for randomness.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts